l Mosquito Eyebrows on Toast: Angel Sky trav

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Angel Sky

Good Morning...I brought donuts!


A new blogging friend (look at his beautiful travel photos by following the link to the right) told me I should get more pictures up because if people just saw one, they may not visit again. So, I am going to put up some of my favorite pictures and then I'll write a bit about each of them later. I will tell you about this one now. This picture, Angel Sky, is the first digital art I did which really made me happy. It also showed me early on how important those stock photos are. I shoot a sky whenever it moves me and I LOVE angels.
I have had people say, "You go to cemeteries to take pictures of angels? Ick! Why would you do that?" My question back is where else would I find angels?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home