l Mosquito Eyebrows on Toast: Mother May I? trav

Monday, August 07, 2006

Mother May I?

My good friend Simona asked me to take photos of her while she was pregnant.
I don't normally like to shoot people, but when she asked, I immediately saw in my mind what I wanted to do. Unfortunately, I get bored easily so I never fixed the background on the top one. Some day I'll do it because it's such a gorgeous picture.
The most important thing I learned about taking pictures of people is to make sure the subject is beautuful! :-)


1 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

I really like her pose in the top picture. There is a sort of womb-like feel to these photos. Maybe it's that she's wrapped up in a ball and completely surrounded. But they're cool. What did she have to say about them?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home