l Mosquito Eyebrows on Toast: My Little Lovey Girls trav

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My Little Lovey Girls

This is one of my little pups. Her name is Luna. She's a 5 year old Sheltie. She's a tiny 17 pound little girl. We just found out that she needs liver surgery. Poor baby just had her knee rebuilt in November and now this. It seems she has a duct that bypasses her liver so the blood can't pass through and have the toxins removed. The sucess rate for the surgery is 85%. I'm still scared.



I love my dogs so much. I don't dress them up but I do let them share my pillows at night. :-)
These pups give me unconditional love every day. I don't know what I would do if anything happened to either of them.

This is my other pup, Abby Gayle. She is 4 years old. She is a funny girl who loves, loves, loves to play. We call her our super model cause she's so pretty.

3 Comments:

At 4:05 AM, Blogger PhotoSam said...

Definitely very cute...especially like the vibrant green of the second one...very cute pics......7.25/10

 
At 5:01 AM, Blogger Sidney said...

Cute dogs!

 
At 6:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are so cute! I have a tiny minpin that weighs only 5 lbs. He's my baby, besides my real baby (my 1 1/2 year old son). Beautiful photos of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home