l Mosquito Eyebrows on Toast: Watercolor Love-in-a-Mist trav

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Watercolor Love-in-a-Mist


I'm not much of a gardener. I love gardens madly but our backyard is shady and I'm lazy so we have a big lawn. A few years ago my lazy ass threw some wildflower seed in the area where flowers would be if we had them. I didn't cover them up with dirt or anything. I merely tossed the bird seed, er, flower seed out there and hoped for the best. As you may have guessed, the birds ate most of them. A couple of months later, imagine my surprise when a poopload of beautiful blue and white flowers started blooming. They are called Love-in-a-Mist and they are not only gorgeous, they reseed! So every year I get pooploads more! They are the ultimate lazy gardener's friend.

They are also wonderful posers. I really liked the watercolor affect on this one. Let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home