l Mosquito Eyebrows on Toast: A Yosemite Denizen trav

Friday, September 08, 2006

A Yosemite Denizen


This coyote is so beautiful but the fact that I could even get close enough to take this picture makes me really angry. On this same Yosemite trip I went after someone who was feeding a coyote from his truck. I just hate that people sometimes don't *THINK* about the consequences of their actions. This is exactly why these lovely wild animals get hit by cars! Argh!!!! There are a few things that make me truly lose my mind and verbally attack people without any thought to my own safety and this is one of them. I really appreciate that my SO just lets me go. He doesn’t try and stop me, not that he could. If I see someone mistreating a child, a woman or an animal, my normally easygoing attitude melts away faster than the polar ice caps and I see Red and attack!

In the Yosemite of the 1960’s, you could drive your car to a parking lot and watch as the rangers fed the bears garbage. !!!!!!!! Can you believe how ignorant and self important we humans can be? I’m so happy we seem to be coming to our senses. Although I still worry that someday in the not too distant future, the whole planet will be a big giant clone of the United States.

Breathe Puppy breathe! Sorry. I got a bit carried away.

Okay. Taking a deep breath. R-e-l-a-x-i-n-g now.

There are so many people now doing amazing work to save our animals, our people and our planet. Be one of these people every chance you get and support them in every way you can.


Bye now!
=:-}

5 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got a bit worked up there :P But I don't blame you. Feeding the wild animals makes them more... susceptible to road accidents I think, and even being hunted down. Its because they learn to trust us humans and a few of us don't hesitate to take advantage of that trust.

Great shot, and an even better comment.

 
At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Babem count to ten, now R e l a x

I love animals and would like to see them protected.

Lovely lovely lovely capture by the way.

Suby

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger micki said...

A wonderful photo!!

I do believe mankind is coming around...there is much hope for the future.

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger PhotoSam said...

As soon as i see anone mistreating an animal this four letter words just flashes in my head and i honestly believe that such people deserve to be branded all over their bodies,have their tongues pulled out, and wiped off with an electric chair.......
great shot (sorry for the outburst)...8.5/10
cr=8/10

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger Sidney said...

It is indeed a very close shot! It seems he is posing for you!
Beautiful animal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home