l Mosquito Eyebrows on Toast: This one is for Christian..... trav

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

This one is for Christian.....

Do you like it better in black and white?

In my photography class, we have a tradition that the last homework turned in at the end of the semester must contain Elvis in all of his glory, somewhere in the photo. I put his face in the window of this house. I'll have to look for that one cause it's pretty funny. People have put his face in the clouds or in sunglasses reflection (right up your alley Sam!). Maybe we should do that too....An Elvis contest!

4 Comments:

At 1:00 AM, Blogger PhotoSam said...

Liking the b/w better (I'm partial towards b/w)...7.5/10...i love these solitary feeling shots...

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL I do like it better in black and white and it is spooky! But it's all about what you like the best, I like most everything better in black and white! :)

And for the record, If I were teaching the class, you would get an A, no doubt!

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Sidney said...

Me on the other hand I (almost) always prefer color! And no exception here! ;-)

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Puppatina said...

Aww shucks kids!
You honor me by returning to my blog again and again!

Thanks tons-
Pup, Pup, Puppatina!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home