l Mosquito Eyebrows on Toast: The Good, the Bad and the Monday trav

Monday, September 11, 2006

The Good, the Bad and the Monday


I really like this picture because of the subjects. It’s my son and granddaughter sharing her 1st birthday cupcake. I miss them and I felt the need to show them off today. I wish I was with them right now.

When I woke up this morning I thought of a gazillion reasons to take the day off and only two reasons to come to work. So my work ethic and want of a paycheck won out and here I sit once again with nothing to do.

If I had my photos and PS here, well that would be a different story.

Hey, how about if I create templates so the part numbers are easier to pull.

I dunno. Why would ya wanna do that?

Well, I don’t have anything to do anyway and it would give you real search capability.

I dunno. Why would ya wanna do that?

Well, I am an analyst and I don’t have anything to do anyway and it would make everything consistent and searchable.

I dunno. Why would ya wanna do that?

Well, I am an analyst and I don’t have anything to do anyway and it would make everything consistent and searchable and the CMs would immediately know what value the parts are.

I dunno. Why would ya wanna do that?

Well, I am an analyst and I don’t have anything to do anyway and it would make everything consistent and searchable and the CMs would immediately know what value the parts are and you are paying me a nice chunk of money to be here, I MAY AS WELL TRY AND IMPROVE THINGS! SHEESH!

Holy Moley. It’s like being in the Marine Corps again but with a bigger paycheck. I’m used to working for teeny companies where “Efficiency” and “Speed” are the constant war cry. Here the watch words are “Waste” and “Nap”.
What’s a girl with a work ethic to do?

I am going to Hawaii on the 23rd returning on October 4th. If things haven’t changed but the time I come back, I need to start looking for another job.

And something else to complain about.

=:-}

3 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hawaii? quelle chance! ça doit être une pure beauté. Profite bien.

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger Sidney said...

Happy Birthday!
Lovely picture!

 
At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your son is hot and your grand-daughter is ADORABLE!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home