l Mosquito Eyebrows on Toast: Ice, Ice Lady trav

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Ice, Ice Lady



Those of you who work in offices will probably agree with me when I say that the admins are usually really, really nice. They go out of their way to make the newcomers at home by loading them up with office supplies and telling them who to watch out for. They throw flower petals and spread happiness wherever they may roam.

Usually.

Not at my new job. At least not with me.

There is an admin syndicate in our building. There are 2 young sweet admins and 1 evil old shrew of an admin. I can call her old cause she may actually be my age but with way more bitch spots and whine lines. It may be that very fact that makes her detest me so.
Oh, plus I have all my hair.....

Most people like me. I'm not beautiful so women don't hate me and I like sports and I bake so guys usually like me. But not Serf-zilla.

Tomorrow I plan on baiting her by being disgustingly nice to her. When she complains to her minions about me, I want them to think, "She seems nice to me". They don't even answer my cheery good morning without checking with her first so I know they will only *think* it!

I'll let you know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home