l Mosquito Eyebrows on Toast: Reflections trav

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Reflections


I took this photo last December one night during San Jose's annual Christmas in the Park extravaganza. They bring in rides and such and I saw this ferris wheel reflection in an office building window. I can't remember the exposure length but it was long enough to catch the train go by as well. I like reflections.

This shot seemed fitting today as I reflect on the 7.5 weeks I have been on this job. I know I have complained about the boredom but I seem to have turned a corner. I kinda like it now. I have my own daily schedule. After checking my email which is mostly forwards from home, I visit my daily blogs (Phil, Sam, CB, Blaine, SARISARI Sid (not right now as I am scared to see fighting cock pix), Chantal, Faustina, Micki, Suby, Diya...) and a couple more. Then I read Salon. After I get caught up on my reading I listen to This American Life (thisamericanlife.org) which is so great and so fun and really demands your total attention. I listen to the archived programs and peruse the web. At lunchtime I put it in a DVD and watch that for a while. After lunch if I have my laptop I work on my PS lessons.
Then I generally work on my creative writing. I get a little antsy in the afternoon so I go for a little walk. I read for a while and then I go home.

And I get paid for it.

Here's my fear- Finally someone will have work for me and come into my office and ask for help and I'll be like, "Uhh. Excuse me. Can't you see I'm busy already???" as I work on my latest Photoshop creation.

We'll see.

Bye!
=:-]

Later that same day....I am so BORED!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger micki said...

I, too, love reflections!! This one is full of great colors!

I don't know whether to pity you or not...

 
At 2:48 AM, Blogger Sidney said...

Cool shot! Very colorful!

What is your job exactly?
I want a job like yours! ;-)

 
At 6:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL great photo...and your job sounds a lot like mine...oh wait, I don't have one ;)

consider yourself lucky!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home