l Mosquito Eyebrows on Toast: Muir Woods Creek trav

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Muir Woods Creek


I don't have any pictures that I'm happy with right now. I'm glad I'm going on vacation this weekend. I need to recharge. I'm feeling a bit depleted. Nothing appeals to me right now. I posted this picture because although it's just a run of the mill scene, the day was great. It was a day spent with one of my best friends Neener. It wasn't very long ago, maybe 2 years, but her life has totally changed.
She is married now and has a gorgeous little baby girl. I adore her family but I cherish the memory of days just the 2 of us spent camping or going places like Muir Woods. Neener is ultra-organized and actually keeps a book rating her camping trips. She rates things like location, activities, cleanliness, etc. Instead of rating with stars, Neener rates with ants. So cute! One time when we were camping, we decided to write a poem about our trip. We laughed so hard my face hurt. I wish I had it here to post but Neener is in Hawaii (warming it up for me!) so I can't get it. We had so much fun! I'm so lucky to have her for my friend.

So this picture is for Neener. Thanks Neener, for being my friend. I love you!

5 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger PhotoSam said...

bit randome but lovely lovely colours here....8/10
cr=7/10

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger micki said...

Something special for a special friend! She sounds like a great gal, nice tribute post!

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Sidney said...

Enjoy the weekend!

Perfect place for some meditation! Very Zen!

 
At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool shot Robin,

Sorry not been around lately, been busy with this thing called life :( Decided to see if I could give the professional photography thing (and a little bit of wedesign) thing a go. So from monday I am self employed and scared to death. Well I got all fingers and toes crossed :)

Subyw

 
At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

le calme de la rivière. le chant de l'eau qui coule. la beauté de l'endroit.
Que demander de plus?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home