l Mosquito Eyebrows on Toast: Golden Gate Park & BIG NEWS! trav

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Golden Gate Park & BIG NEWS!


I took this picture while attending Hardly Strictly Bluegrass in San Francisco's Golden Gate park last week.
By the way, I got a new job! A job where I will actually have work to do!
So next Friday I will happily wave goodbye to Hitachi and move on to Palm and I couldn't be happier. I will be back with some of my favorite people from my last job and I will be working for someone who has shown great kindness to me in the past. He also has a killer sense of humor and a great attitude.
Yip, yip, YIPPEE!!! I'm doing my happy dance right now. Be happy that you can't see it. :-0

2 Comments:

At 1:27 AM, Blogger PhotoSam said...

Congratulations Robin!!!

 
At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome image today Robin...and congrats!! I'm really happy for you :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home