l Mosquito Eyebrows on Toast: Aloha! trav

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Aloha!


I took this photograph the last time I went to Maui so I though it would be a good shot to put up today. I have 3 more days until I leave. I'm going to be pretty busy until I leave and I don't know if I'll have much ready access while I'm away, so this may be Aloha for a while. I'll be gone until October 4th. I get back very late so doubt I'll have any new shots up until at least the next evening.
I got my Holga and my b & w film and I'm excited to try something new in the islands. I think it will be fun to try and shoot something different from my typical tropical holiday shots. I guess we'll have to see.
When I return, or if I'm able to post while I'm away, I'll make sure to visit my daily blog stops so at least my blogger gang friends will know I have something new.

I'll keep you all in my thoughts while I'm away. Take good care!

Mondo HUGE Hugs
from Robin
aka Puppatina

=:-)

7 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger micki said...

Great big tropically warm hugs right back at you! I wish you the best time!

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger PhotoSam said...

loving this one....8.5/10
cr=9/10
have a great time and get back plenty of shots....

 
At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking at your picture the only thing i am feeling is longing to go to this beautiful place again myself...Robin my wishes for you are that you have a great vacation with lots of fun, relaxation, depth and great pictures

Diya

 
At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky you :)
Have a great vacation, and take tons of pics for us all to see. I think its great you're going the non-traditional route and shooting your Holga...can't wait to see what you come up with!!

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Ash said...

beautiful!

 
At 4:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm a little late to say this, but have a great time!

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger Sidney said...

Enjoy your vacation!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home